Morphy Richards Rapid Cook Digital Pressure Cooker - 6 Litre Capacity, 900 Watts, Preset Cooking Times, 2hr Warm and Delayed Cooking, Stainless Steel Construction - 48815
Pressure cooking is an ideal way to make fast, tasty meals for you and your family. Use your Morphy Richards Rapid Cook digital pressure cooker for fish, chicken, fresh vegetables, rice, even dessert - almost everything can be cooked to perfection in minutes. You can convert all conventional recipes for pressure cooking - you simple reduce the cooking times in the recipe by two-thirds. Easy and fast! To get you started Morphy Richards has included a recipe book with your pressure cooker. Included is a recipe of Prawn Jambalaya, Salmon Steaks, Lamb Shanks, Herby Chicken, Crème Brule and lots more.
The Rapid Cook pressure cooker cooks meals faster than a conventional oven, so even the busiest cooks can prepare nutrient rich meals, quickly and easily. Combining the functions of multiple appliances into the one handy unit, the Rapid Cook features a sealing and browning function, 5 different cooking presets and a steaming tray to steam vegetables.
Designed to save you time, energy and money, after you have cooked with the Morphy Richards Rapid Cook pressure cooker you will wonder why it took you so long to own one.
- Electric pressure cooker
- Rapid cook - cooks faster than a conventional oven
- Preset cooking times - 5 pre-set cooking times for different foods including chicken, fish and vegetables
- Searing/browning function - sear/brown your meat in the pot prior to cooking
- Keep warm function - keeps food perfectly warm when cooking has finished for up to 2 hours until you are ready to serve
- Safety feature - fail safe pressure release valve
- Large 6 litre capacity - serves 4-6 people
- Pressure cooking retains nutrients for healthier meals
- 2 hour delay timer and countdown cooking timer
- 900 watts
- Fine brushed stainless steel finish
- Cool touch exterior
- Digital LCD timer display
- Includes trivet and basket
- Non slip feet
- Cord storage
- Recipes included
- Capacity: 6 Litres
- Power: 900 Watts
- Power Supply: 220V – 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Dimensions: (H) 32cm x (W) 32cm x (D) 32cm
- Model: 48815
- Brand: Morphy Richards
- This product comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty against manufacturing defects
- Morphy Richards Rapid Cook electric pressure cooker
- Removable stainless steel cooking pan
- Measuring cup
- Drip tray
- Steaming tray and trivet
- User manual
Product Code: HM48815
This product comes with a 24 month warranty against manufacturing faults and defects.
All items sold by oo.com.au are covered by Consumer Guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to return any item that is deemed faulty within a reasonable timeframe from the date the sale agreement took place. If an item has a minor defect, we will provide a repair or offer you a replacement or a refund. If an item is found to have a major manufacturing defect, you are entitled to receive an identical replacement or one of similar value, receive a refund or keep the goods and receive compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the Australian Consumer Law website at http://www.consumerlaw.gov.au
Our products are typically despatched from our warehouse between 1 to 3 business days from receipt of payment.
Nearly all of our orders are despatched quickly. We don't like you to wait for your purchases. In fact over 90% of deliveries to major metro areas across Australia arrive within 5 business days from the day we confirm payment (that's same day for credit card and PayPal orders). If you live in a regional area then we suggest you allow up to 4 additional days for your goods to arrive.
Deliveries to New Zealand are sent in weekly batches. These orders typically take between 4 and 10 days from the date of order to delivery.
We guarantee that the price of this product is the lowest in Australia. For more details read our price guarantee.
Not sure if this is the perfect product you're looking for? Here are 4 ways to get the answers you need:
- Help Centre - answers to the most commonly asked questions. click here
- Customer Service - email us at email@example.com or phone us on 1300 132 151 (9am-5pm Mon-Fri) to get answers from our helpful customer service staff
- Reviews - read all comments from customers who have bought this product. click here
- Ask Our Community - Ask a question and get answers from real customers and expert staff by clicking "Ask A Question" below
If you have already ordered from us and you're experiencing some problems with your purchase, please contact Customer Service and they will be more than willing to sort it out for you!