Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In the event that:
1. You change your mind
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement.
Please contact our customer services team for further information and assistance.
2. The item doesn’t match the description
We work hard to present the products on our websites as accurately as possible. As much as we try to avoid it, on some occasions the information on our websites may contain inaccuracies. If the item is so different from the description that you would not have bought it, you are entitled to a refund.
Please contact our customer service team to arrange a refund including the cost of postage for returning the item.
3. The item has a minor fault
If the item has a minor fault, please contact our customer service team who will request evidence of the minor fault and upon receipt of that will offer you a partial refund without the need to return the item or the option to return the item for a replacement or refund including the cost of postage for returning the item.
4. The item has a major fault
If the item has a major fault in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to choose between a refund, repair or replacement of the item (subject to availability), along with compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
Please contact our customer service team to arrange a repair, replacement or refund including the cost of postage for returning the item.
If you would like us to replace or provide a refund for an item and we find that:
• the item has been lost, destroyed or disposed of by you; or
• the item has been damaged after being delivered to you for reasons not related to its state or condition at the time of supply to you; or
• the item has been attached to, or incorporated in, any real or personal property and cannot be detached or isolated without damaging the item; or
• the period of time since supply and circumstances are such that we are permitted by the Australian Consumer Law to decline to provide a refund or replacement,
then we may, at our discretion, decide not to replace or refund you for the item and/or we may require you to pay all reasonable postage costs. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses that you incur as a result.